Ok...enough of that! What I thought was amazing was that he managed to eat 4...yes 4... ears of corn last night with his mithing (sorry I couldn't resist) teeth. He must have some gums of steel!
In honor of Aaron's seventh birthday, here are seven things that I think are special about him:
- Aaron is a very hard worker. He loves to help us on big projects like building our shed, and yard work.
- Aaron loves to read and learn new things. He pushes himself to excel in school.
- Aaron is VERY good at math. His brain is always calculating.
- Aaron is an awesome big brother. He takes care of and loves Nathan and Travis very much.
- I love to go out and play with Aaron. It is so fun to play catch or throw the frisbee around with him.
- Aaron puts on a rough and tough exterior, but inside he is very sensitive and loving.
- Aaron tries his best to do the right thing and to reminds me to be a better mom.
Here's to the big "Theven". I hope it is a great year for you buddy!