- They know what bugs me
- They think that my entire life has been centered around them.
- They think that I became a mother so that I can have kids bug me all day....not true!!
- They know about my secret hiding spot for treats that I don't want to share...I will have to move that.
- They know that I LOVE Eric...very true!
- I need to get out more with my friends so that they can see that I actually have some.
- We need to work on nose picking and nail biting.
It is pretty funny, revealing, sad, and humbling to hear what my kids really think about me.