This month I am going to try to focus most of my posts around gratitude. I received this a few years ago so I don't know if the stats are 100% accurate...but it still makes me think of how truly blessed I am.
* If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head, and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of the world.
* If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish, you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.
* If you get to own a computer, you are part of the 1% who have that opportunity.
* If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than the many who will not survive this day.
* If you have never experienced the fear in battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 700 million people.
* If you can attend a church meeting without fear, arrest, torture, or death, you are more blessed than three billion people.