Kool-Aid Play Dough
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 envelope of Kool-Aid
- 1 cup flour
Add oil and salt to boiling water until salt dissolves. Add Kool-Aid and flour. Mix and then kneed with your hands when it is cool enough to handle until smooth.
Now for the fun part...play Play-Dough Pictionary:
- Divide into two teams (if you have enough players)
- Each team secretly writes down 10 objects on strips of paper
- Fold up the papers and put them in a bowl
- One person on the opposite team picks one of the papers that the other team wrote down
- That person has to sculpt the object on the paper using the play-dough
- The rest of the people on his team guesses
- If they guess right, that team gets a point
- Now it is the other team's turn
- The team with the most points wins
- If there are not enough people to divide into teams, have everyone write down about 3 things and put them all in a bowl. Just take turns sculpting while everyone else guesses.
My kids LOVED it!