- Get the quarter in the circle game:
- First have someone trace a quarter with a PENCIL 10 times, making 10 circles on the paper.
- Then tell them that the game is to try to roll the quarter down their forehead and nose and try to make the quarter land on one of the circles.
- What they are really doing is making lines all over their face from the pencil getting on the sides of the quarter....APRIL FOOLS! Kaylee was a good sport!
- Put a rubber band around the sprayer on your sink. The next person to turn on the sink will get some April showers!
- Put bubble wrap under the toilet seat. The next person to sit down will get a popping surprise!
- For dinner, put away the utensils, plates, and cups. Set the table with serving spoons, tongs, pots, pans, measuring cups, little tea cups, and any other funny things to eat with. Enjoy your dinner together as you laugh at each other trying to eat.
- Serve your kids banana splits for breakfast.
- Make dinner look like dessert and dessert look like dinner - here are some great recipes over at Family Fun. I liked this idea: "fish sticks" made out of wafer cookies covered in peanut butter and crushed corn flakes (although I think that crushed graham crackers would taste better) and "peas" made out of rolled green taffy.
Have a thrilling April Fools!