Betty Crocker link.
Here's what you need to make the barn:
- Bake 1/2 cake mix in a 8x8 inch pan
- Trim the top of the cake to look like a roof
- Frost with red frosting
- Use graham crackers for the roof and doors, pretzel sticks for the door/window frames, and yellow coconut for the hay.
- Using a sharp knife, draw lines down the cake.
And for the animals:
- Use the rest of the cake mix to bake 12 cupcakes
- For the chick - yellow coconut, small chocolate chips, an orange gum-drop cut in half
- For the lamb - pink frosting, small marshmallows cut in half, small chocolate chips, a red gum-drop quartered for the nose
- For the pig - pink frosting, small chocolate chips, 2 m&m's for the nose, a fruit roll-up cut and folded for the ears
And than, after all that work, the barn is demolished and the animals are devoured: