Here's what to do...it sounds a little weird...but it works!
- Cut a fresh garlic clove into slices that will cover the wart (I cut one clove at a time which would last me about a week, then do it again)
- Put the garlic slices in a little container and cover them with a few drops of Vitamin E oil (in the beauty section of the grocery store)
- Keep garlic in the fridge
- Every night take one slice of garlic, cover your wart with it, and cover with a bandage to keep it in place.
- Before I put the garlic on, I would use a nail file to rub the wart and get rid of the tough skin.
- It took about 7-8 weeks for the wart to be completely gone...but that's how long it would take with the over-the-counter crap anyway...and this REALLY WORKS!
Trust me, it really works. And this is perfect for right before Halloween (unless you are planning on being a wart-infested witch)...get rid of your warts and the garlic will keep those pesky vampires away as well :)