Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Monogram Wreath

I finally finished a wreath for my front door. It has been one of those projects that has been hanging out in the back of my mind nagging me...so I finally put it to rest. Here's what I did:

  • Took an old wreath covered in flowers and greenery and took everything off except for 3 flowers that I liked.

  • Found a wooden G at the craft store and painted the sides  and part of the front brown.
 
 
 
  • Mod Podged  paper onto the front of the G.
 
 
 
 
 
  • Secured the G to the wreath with hot glue and a ribbon
 
 




 About $10 and 1 hour later I have a personalized wreath for my front door:

0 comments:

Post a Comment